Holiday Giveaway 2022
This holiday season, you can be a channel of hope and gift children with the merriest Christmas and a hopeful New Year when you sign up to become a child sponsor.
For only Php 25/day or Php750/month, give children life-giving access to clean water, nutritious food, and educational materials, and help their family break the cycle of poverty by providing them a sustainable source of livelihood.
And to express our gratitude to your generosity and kindness, we will be sending you our 65th Anniversary commemorative book entitled “The Day My Life Changed” – a compilation of inspiring and transformational stories of former World Vision sponsored children for FREE!
1. Let’s celebrate the joy of changing lives! We are giving away a free book entitled, “The Day My Life Changed” to everyone who signs up to sponsor a child from December 1, 2022 to January 31, 2023.
2. Only sponsors who signed up as a sponsor via the following modes will be eligible to receive the free book. Initial donation must be completed, confirmed and acknowledged to be eligible.
3. This giveaway is applicable to first time child sponsors, and those who have previously discontinued their sponsorship but wish to sponsor again.
4. We’re giving away 1 free book per child sponsored.
5. Giveaway is open to Philippine residents with Philippine addresses only. Shipping of the book will be at NO COST to the donor.
6. Sending of freebies will be by batch every week.
7. World Vision reserves the right to extend the giveaway or modify the eligibility requirements as needed.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash. If the sponsor is unable to receive the freebie for any reason, World Vision in the Philippines shall have no further obligation to the sponsor.
9. World Vision in the Philippines is not responsible for wrong addresses, or stolen/damaged prizes.
What is child sponsorship?
Child sponsorship is helping a child in need. When you sponsor a child, you help provide life-changing essentials like education, clean water, health and nutrition and more while you build relationship with the child through letters, photos, and updates. The goal is to help your sponsored child and his family break free from poverty and build a sustainable community. Learn how child sponsorship works.
Why sponsor a child with World Vision?
Sponsoring a child through World Vision means helping find long-term solutions to promote sustainability rather than sending out short-term aids. We carefully look at all the things that prevent children from surviving and thriving in their communities. Then we work with each sponsorship community to bring all the pieces of the puzzle together to build a better future for the children.
Give a child the merriest Christmas!
About World Vision
World Vision is a global humanitarian organization devoted to improving the lives of children, their families, and communities to overcome poverty.
We continue to engage with various sectors, both public and private, and even individuals who are committed to improve the well-being of children and building the nation, one child, one community at a time. Know more about us here.