Noche Buena 2018- FAQS
Q: How Will My Gift Be Used?
We promise to use your donation in the most effective way possible. Your donation (child sponsors and one-time donors) will be pooled together to put a delicious meal on a child’s table on Christmas Eve. It will also bring together the community into a memorable thanksgiving and celebration of Jesus’ birth.
Last year, 87% of the Noche Buena donations were spent for the Noche Buena packs of all World Vision registered children, the special gifts pledged for sponsored kids and a simple Christmas party in the community. The remaining 13% was used for the processing of the donations, the delivery and distribution of the gifts, and the facilitation of the gift acknowledgment.
Q: What Is Included In The Noche Buena Gift?
The Noche Buena gift contains ingredients for spaghetti and fruit salad with the additions of canned goods, and juice for the entire family. In some poor communities, families expressed their preference for a pancit meal over spaghetti because it is easier to prepare and they make bigger servings out of the provided ingredients.
Q: When Is The Deadline For Sending The Noche Buena Gift?
We would greatly appreciate receiving your gift before December 14, 2018 so we can give it to children and their families before Christmas Eve.
Q: What Is The Easiest Way To Send My Noche Buena Gift?
The fastest way to send your donation is via credit card. We assure you that we will hold your credit card information with high confidentiality and care. For the different modes of giving, you may try any of the following:
- Online Payment
- Bank deposit
Account Name: World Vision Development Foundation, Inc.
- BPI: 4251-0024-15
- PS Bank: 038-33200013-8
- BDO: 000-2700-4341-1
- Metro Bank: 060-7060-5186-41
Please write your name and “Noche Buena” on your deposit slip, and send it as photo or scanned copy to email@example.com. You may also fax it to (02) 374-7660.