Let’s start 2022 strong!
Take that first step towards building a brighter tomorrow. Empower children to break free from poverty by becoming a World Vision child sponsor!
For only P750 a month or P9,000 a year, you can give a child life-giving access to clean water, nutritious food, and educational materials. You also help his or her family escape the poverty cycle by helping provide a sustainable source of livelihood for the community.
Just imagine — with your sponsorship, a child can dream again for the first time in a long time.
Be a channel of hope and get a chance to receive a limited-edition Hope, Joy and Justice shirt for FREE!
1. To celebrate World Vision’s 65 Years of Transforming Lives, we are giving away FREE Hope Joy and Justice shirts to the FIRST 150 child sponsors of 2022, starting January 1, 2022.
Winner limit per sign up channel:
via Online / Website = 100
via Telemarketing = 50
2. Only sponsors who signed up as a sponsor via the following modes will be eligible to receive the free shirt. Initial donation must be completed, confirmed and acknowledged to be eligible.
3. Free shirt giveaway is applicable to first time child sponsors, and those who have cancelled sponsorships but wish to sponsor again.
4. Only one shirt per account name, regardless of # of sponsored children.
5. Giveaway is valid while supplies last.
6. Please note that T-shirts only come in one size, which is XL.
7. Giveaway is open to Philippine residents with Philippine addresses only. Shipping of the Hope Joy and Justice shirt will be at NO COST to the donor.
8. Sending of prizes will be by batch. Prizes may be delivered 3 weeks to 1 month from date of sponsorship confirmation.
9. World Vision reserves the right to extend the giveaway or modify the eligibility requirements as needed
10. Prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash. If the sponsor is unable to receive the freebie for any reason, World Vision in the Philippines shall have no further obligation to the sponsor.
11. World Vision in the Philippines is not responsible for wrong addresses, or stolen/damaged prizes.
What is Child Sponsorship?
Child sponsorship is helping a child in need. When you sponsor a child, you help provide life-changing essentials like education, clean water, health and nutrition and more while you build relationship with the child through letters, photos, and updates. The goal is to help your sponsored child and his family break free from poverty and build a sustainable community.
Why Sponsor a Child?
World Vision is a Christian, child-focused organization which uses community-based programs as an approach. Sponsoring a child through World Vision means helping find long-term solutions to promote sustainability rather than sending out short-term aids. We carefully look at all the things that prevent children from surviving and thriving in their communities. Then we work with each sponsorship community to bring all the pieces of the puzzle together to build a better future for the children.
About World Vision
World Vision is a global humanitarian organization devoted to improving the lives of children, their families, and communities to overcome poverty.
We continue to engage with various sectors, both public and private, and even individuals who are committed to improve the well-being of children and building the nation, one child, one community at a time. Know more about us here.