Work With Us
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision helps transform the lives of the world’s poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries. In the Philippines, World Vision Development Foundation provides assistance to the children, families, and communities in 29 provinces and 36 cities.
Make a difference and join in the field of aid and development. Become part of a professional and friendly team committed to fighting poverty at its roots. Browse this section for available positions in World Vision.
We are looking for Christian professionals whose faith and values match our mission to with the poor and to fill in our vacancies.
Purpose of the position: We are looking for a Project Documenter experienced in analyzing, documenting, and writing lessons learned of a project, with a knowledge and understanding of EO 51 (Milk Code) or have a public health background.
Major Responsibilities: Under the guidance and supervision of the Project Manager of CMMCC and the Department of Health, the documenter will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- To map all the stakeholders and key documents of the CMMCC project for desk review.
- To identify from the existing reports, implementing partners, and field exercise the good practices and lessons learnt from the CMMCC project.
- To undertake further in-depth analysis and documentation of the lessons learnt and good practices.
- To submit a written and audio-visual documentation of the processes of CMMCC in the national level and in the three project areas.
- Written documentation with photos of the good practices and lessons learnt of the CMMCC project suited for specific target audience.
- Video documentation of the good practices and lessons learnt of the CMMCC project.
- University degree in health and allied health, communication and development.
- Proven skills in research for documentation of good practices and dissemination of research data.
- Demonstrates good understanding of EO 51 RIRR and RA 10028.
- Proven track record and solid understanding of community-facility linkage strategies and community-based approaches.
- Demonstrated proficiency in video production.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines..
If interested kindly send your profile on or before December 12, 2018 to Mary Joy B. Oconer on the E-mail: email@example.com or you can also contact her on the Mobile Number: 09951958116 or 09235344567.
NOCHE BUENA SUPPORT STAFF (PROJECT-BASED)
Purpose of the position
- To encourage sponsors to donate to Noche Buena campaign, using all means of communication
- To ensure timely processing of all Noche Buena donations
- Outbound Calling to Invite Sponsors to Donate
- Process Donations Using Different Modes of Giving and Different Means of Communication
- College Level
- Computer Literate
- With Call Center Experience
Purpose of the Position: This position is responsible for coordinating the implementation of the Aiding Vulnerable Families through Value Chain Development Project in target areas, writing organizational and donor-required reports. It is also responsible in ensuring that the AP teams are maintaining sound relationships with target beneficiaries and all project stakeholders/partners like the Department of Agriculture (DA) and the Local Government Units (LGUs).
- Ensures that the project is implemented and managed based on an approved proposal and agreed on timelines.
- Coordinates with area program teams, government agencies, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Organizes & provide support (logistics, procurement, etc.) in the implementation of project activities in close collaboration with AP teams.
- Support AP teams in linking and negotiating with potential partners.
- Provides leadership and accountability in the implementation of the project.
- Conducts regular monitoring activities to keep track of the progress of project implementation and provide feedback to immediate supervisor.
- Provides support to NRD in negotiating with donors when necessary
- Initiates consultative planning and feedbacking with project stakeholders.
- Prepares and submits evidence-based regular reports, and evaluation report to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Monitors project spending based on the approved project budget.
- Manages all project documents (e.g. meeting/training documentation, attendance sheets, receipts, etc.) and makes it available to internal customers and donor.
- Performs other tasks related to project implementation as may be requested by her/his supervisor.
- Graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business or Financial Management or any related courses and/or equivalent experience in project management.
- With at least six-month experience in report writing and monitoring of projects.
- Has competence in the use of MS Office and excellence in both oral and written English communication especially in technical report writing and analysis.
FACE TO FACE ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
Purpose of the position: To provide leadership and technical support in the implementation and coordination of acquisition of sponsors and donors using Face to Face Marketing strategies in support to the 4-year goal and objectives of WVDF with the end in view of becoming a highly trusted organization engaging the public for transformation.
- Monitoring of daily, weekly & monthly target
- Provide Training & Coaching to staff
- Acquire new sponsors
- Creation & Implementation of F2F strategies
- Conduct Performance Agreement and Review
- Administrative works like liquidation reports, submission of monthly management reports, etc
- With Bachelors or graduate degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Work, Mass Communication or related Social Studies course
- Preferably with training on Sales or Fundraising
- At least 2 years of substantial experience in managing a team preferably in sales or fundraising.
- Strength in leadership, presentation skills, people skills and sales or fundraising
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to (40%) of the time.
FACE TO FACE ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Purpose of the position
- Implement Face-to-Face (F2F) marketing strategies in support to the goal and objectives of WVDF with the end in view of becoming a highly trusted organization engaging the public for transformation
- Responsible in achieving monthly acquisition targets/goals to eventually contribute to the over-all annual local fund raising income target
- Continually seeks potential sources of child sponsorships and one-time donations, either from individuals and groups during mall campaigns, off-site exhibits, and events
- Demonstrates Christ-centered lifestyle that inspires passion and participants in spiritual formation and models high standard of personal integrity / maturity.
- Approach prospect individual child sponsors and donors, companies and organizations through F2F encounter from mall campaign booths, offsite exhibits, events, and companies
- Convert contacts to actual pledge by briefly yet passionately explaining about World Vision, the Child Sponsorship
- Program and other Private Non-Sponsorship campaigns
- Prepare and ensure proper turn-over of reports to the F2F Engagement Officer, Administrative Specialist, and Site Acquisition Specialist, when necessary
- Serve as Customer Service Representatives, facilitating payments, and queries by existing sponsors and donors
- Assist the F2F Engagement Officer and Site Acquisition Specialist in coming up with promotional concepts, corporate leads, and event sites to increase acquisition
- Attend trainings, meetings or community exposure activities required by superiors
- Perform such other tasks as may be deemed necessary by the supervisor as essential to the achievement of targets
- Open to flexible working hours
- Ensures that Christ-centered Commitment is a foundational mandate of every sponsorship acquisition processes
SENIOR CRM DEVELOPER – HOMEBASED
Purpose of the Position: The Senior CRM Developer is responsible for design and development of CRM programs and applications to support and enhance internal applications at World Vision. The SR CRM Developer must be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment to develop, enhance and maintain CRM solutions. The SR CRM developer must be able to work with the business stakeholders to document functional requirements and then design the technical specifications and develop the solution to meet the requirements and stringent unit testing of that functionality.
The Senior CRM Developer may also be required to create the functional requirements for smaller projects, and maintenance requests and work with third party developers.
- University degree in an information technology or computer science discipline
- 5 years experience in an information technology role as a developer
- 3 years experience in Dynamics CRM customization and development
- SQL development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
HUMANITARIAN AND EMERGENCY AFFAIRS MANAGER
Purpose of the position: The position shall provide strategic support to the National Office (NO) in strengthening disaster risk reduction and disaster management capacities with particular emphasis on disaster risk reduction, preparedness and response following the framework of DRR/DM and in adherence to DM Policy and Standards. This includes: managing organization’s preparedness initiatives and projects; management of disaster responses; and management integration/alignment and implementation of Disaster Risk Reduction into technical programming. This role shall specifically:
- Collaborate with technical programme managers in leading the alignment and integration of Disaster Risk Reduction and Disaster Management to existing technical programmes;
- Explore funding opportunities for the organization and implement project/s related to Disaster Risk Reduction;
- Ensure organizational preparedness for different disaster response category through implementation of different preparedness projects;
- Take the lead in organizing, managing and developing the NO surge capacity through the National Disaster Management Team that is equipped and aligned with Emergency Management System (EMS) standards and maintaining its structural integrity;
- Ensure prompt and quality response to disasters/emergencies that meets the global humanitarian standards and WV requirements, policy and standards;
- Demonstrate a Christ-centered life and work in working with children, families and communities
- Graduate of Education, Community Development or any related Social Sciences.
- At least 5-year experience in working with INGO and preferably with strong background in DRR, Disaster Management, and Project Management (planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation).
- Experienced in working with local governments, line agencies, faith-based and other international organizations.
- Training curriculum development and training workshop facilitation and management for adult and children’s activities.
- Strong experience in managing disaster responses in the Philippine context.
- Experience in DRR and DRM project implementation.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent in operating MS office software and use of technology in program management.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, lead a team of people from diverse background, travel to remotes places and cope with stressful working environment.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 70 % of the time.
POLICY AND ADVOCACY SPECIALIST
Purpose of the Position: Responsible in advancing World Vision’s advocacies at the national level, through maintaining a working relationship with the national legislators as well as with relevant networks and coalitions. Designs, implements and evaluates advocacy researches on CWB issues for policy advocacy purpose in support of the 5-year country strategy of WVDF with the end in view of promoting, positioning the organization and protecting the well-being of children, families, and communities.
- Engage existing and potential advocacy partners (legislators and government agencies) to be advocates and champions in addressing CWBA issues and in the promotion of child well-being and children’s rights at the national level.
- Ensures that WVDF is positioned in networks and coalitions thru purposive engagement with them. This would require data and recommendation gathering at the local level in coordination through document review, consultations, forum, and the likes. Data collection and analysis must be done in collaboration with the concerned technical manager and technical programme specialist.
- Ensure that WVDF’s stand and position on issues affecting children and their communities are communicated to the “public” through A timely release of position statement, policy briefs, and other essential publications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, International Studies, Sociology, Public Policy, Public Administration, Community Development or any Social Science course.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in development work, specifically in a multi- cultural, child-focused, advocacy, and humanitarian organization
- Understanding of and direct exposure to poverty issues at the local, national, and regional contexts.
- Knowledge and experience on public relations, integrated advocacy, campaigns in public engagement, marketing, and communications
- English language fluency (written and verbal); and ability to understand and speak at least one (1) major local dialect.
- Knowledgeable in national and local level advocacy.
- Skilled in key advocacy project models (e.g. Citizen Voice in Action,).
PROJECT MANAGER – SPIRITUAL NURTURE FOR FILIPINO CHILDREN
Purpose of the position: To provide leadership in the management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the EL1 Project. Ensure that all project initiatives have a credible impact on the spirituality of children that will lead them to a strong Christian discipleship. See to it that project activities are aimed at nurturing the spiritually of children, their families, and their communities in all covered areas and contribute to their flourishing as God’s children. Ensure those project interventions will ultimately contribute to a sustainable transformational development in their respective communities
- Ensures that the project is managed properly to usher a larger impact on the spiritual nurture of children in covered areas.
- Ensures that Christ-centered Commitment is a foundational mandate of every aspect of the project.
- Identifies partners that will journey with WV in implementing the project.
- Develops strong partnerships with community partners, schools, religious leaders and other stakeholders.
- Ensures the smooth implementation of the project
- Initiates creative and relevant initiatives that will contribute to the success of the project.
- Monitors Project and provide analysis on operational management of the project
- Monitors Project and provide analysis on operational management of the project
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree and or Diploma Course in Theology or Christian Education and/or equivalent experience in handling organized Christian Education programs.
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading and managing direct reports and in handling projects or Christian education programs.
- Strength in Christian education, Spiritual nurture and networking, business and project management, strategic planning and deep understanding of transformational development ministry. Strength in communicating effectively with others in both oral and written form is highly required/imperative.
- Personal faith in and commitment to Jesus Christ, as expressed through World Vision’s vision, mission and core values.
- English language fluency (written and verbal); and the ability to understand and speak at least one (1) major local dialect.
- Very good networking and partnership building skills and attitude.
- An energetic, analytical and self-starting approach to projects that involve significant responsibility.
- Must be an organizer, particularly knowledgeable in project management processes.
- Able to facilitate planning and assessment sessions with local stakeholders, faith-based organizations and government partners.
- A team player for both internal and external stakeholders in promoting WVDF Christ-centered
- Has a basic knowledge and practice on training, research, resource mobilization, and media advocacy.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, set annual plans and budget, and meet timely deliverables and deadlines.
Purpose of the position: Provides professional service for effective information systems and technology support for the achievement of organization mission and objectives with the end view of creating a balanced customer service focus and accountability. Administers, maintains operating stability and efficiency, conducts technology research; purchases, deploys and configures new hardware and software; provides user training and support continuously improving the organization system, service, and stewardship in areas of system administration and development.
- Manages all aspects of information technology system administration and development, offering cost-effective solutions through innovative design and thorough knowledge of business-growth-enabling tools.
- Builds a successful information system administration and development set up from the ground up, providing a wide range of services to client base ranging from hardware devices, networking, system maintenance/installation, and database management
- Maintains functionality of organization’s information technology system administration and development for production, testing and training, manages technical support in variety of environment.
- Manages and executes special projects, such as technology upgrades for facilities that are being remodeled, etc.
- Demonstrates Christ-centered lifestyle that models high standard of personal integrity/maturity, demonstrates servant leadership and ensures Christ-centered commitments is foundational to every information technology process.
- Provides first and second level support related to business tools either locally developed, partnership solutions or commercially acquired tools as assigned my ICT Manager or Sr. Systems Specialist.
- Evaluates manual systems for conversion to an automated data processing system. Performs data gathering, analysis of business requirements and develops solutions through development/designing database and application systems.
- Provides systems design and development based on identified needs of internal customers and to include orientation and continuing improvement/enhancement of developed systems.
- Develops, implements and administers IT systems for the organization and testing in different hardware/software environments to support different functions.
- Responsible for system/application/software installation and configurations, proper maintenance, upgrades and continuous operation from workstation to server maintenance and actual implementation or deployment and training in user support level.
- A graduate of Bachelors degree in Information Technology or broad knowledge of computer science field.
- At least 3 years of broad and deep experience information technology support.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing and maintaining application systems software. Worked as a systems analyst, and knowledgeable in programming and database administration. Effective personal communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work in a team environment.
PROGRAM OFFICER – CAM NORTE
Purpose of the position: The Program Officer represents WVDF in the Municipality or City or within her/his specific geographical area of assignment. S/He is primarily responsible for the quality, timely and effective implementation, integration, contextualization, monitoring and reporting of all WVDF’s Technical Programs in partnership with the Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Local Government and Line Agencies, Churches, Schools, Private Agencies and all other relevant organizations. S/He uses the principles, processes, standards, and tools of Development Program Approach (DPA) as well as the Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan (CESP) to ensure that WVDF’s interventions contribute to improving child well-being, community shared plans and sustainability of results.
In times of emergency response especially within the area program or cluster or field office, the Program Officer may become part of the Response Team depending on her/his expertise and training with prior agreement with her/his supervisor. This role must be clearly defined, agreed and supported with appropriate training, coaching or exposures and a plan to cover her/his responsibilities is in-placed while on a special assignment.
- Identifies and coordinates primary implementing partners of various TPs and ensures that a Community Shared Plan or Partnership Agreement is signed.
- Prepares and submits contextualized detailed annual implementation plan in line with the overall plan of the Area Program and facilitates & tracks weekly/monthly implementation against targets including budget utilization.
- Works with the Barangay Council for the Protection of Children (BCPC) to ensure that the implementation of TPs are well participated and child well-being issues and concerns are addressed on time.
- Prepares and submits monthly, semi-annual and annual reports of all TPs (as planned) including CESP using the required standard tools/templates.
- Implements and monitors sponsorship essentials (caseload ranges between 1,000 and 1,500 depending on the context of the AP).
- Addresses child well-being issues especially those directly affecting RC.
- Collaborates with the Child Data Analyst to ensure consistency, correctness and up-to-date RC records.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Social Work, Community Development or related Social Sciences
- At least 2 years’ experience in program/project management for NGO.
- Trained on LEAP 3 and DPA or foundations of Community Organizing and Development.
- Experienced in working with local governments, line agencies, churches and other organizations.
- Experienced in facilitating children’s activities.
- Familiar with the basic requirements and standards of child sponsorship.
- Experienced in program/project monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent communications, networking, alliance building, and facilitation skills.
- Willing to live in the barangay or primary focus area.
- Knowledge and operational competence in MS Office and able to use this technology in program management.
If you are interested to apply, kindly download the application form and email the completed form with ID-sized photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or post mail to:
People and Culture
389 Quezon Ave. cor. West 6th St. Quezon City
**Please check our Jobstreet page for more details.
As a child-focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
UPDATED: November 7, 2018