Work With Us
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision helps transform the lives of the world’s poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries. In the Philippines, World Vision Development Foundation provides assistance to the children, families, and communities in 29 provinces and 36 cities.
Make a difference and join in the field of aid and development. Become part of a professional and friendly team committed to fighting poverty at its roots. Browse this section for available positions in World Vision.
We are looking for Christian professionals whose faith and values match our mission to with the poor and to fill in our vacancies.
People and Culture Officer – Davao
Purpose of the position:
The P & C Officer is responsible for providing support to various P&C functions at the Field and ensure P&C policy and procedures supports the needs and goals of the organization particularly in the Field Office.
Workforce planning at the Field Office including recruitment and staffing
- Coordinates the staff recruitment process, provides advice and support to Managers, Supervisors and HR Planning and Recruitment Specialist to ensure accurate and timely information for effective decision making.
- Facilitates recruitment/selection processes for the Field Office in coordination with Recruitment Specialist.
P&C Policies Orientation and Compliance
- Provides orientation to Field Office Staff on P & C Policies and other related P & C documents
- Facilitate/Coordinate on-boarding orientation in the Field Office e.g. Finance, Security, Procurement, etc.
Spiritual Nurture/Staff care
- Coordinates with Staff Spiritual Nurture Specialist in ensuring the practice of community worship, prayers, and study of Scriptures is observed regularly in the Field Office and AP teams and participated by staff.
- Provides support to Managers/Supervisors in the orientation on Performance Management.
- Provides support to Managers and Supervisors upon request on the resolutions of performance-related issues and concerns.
- Assists in coordinating training and development opportunities at the field office level.
- Support supervisors and staff in identifying and monitoring individual development plans
Participation in P & C planning and other P & C initiatives/activities
- Participates in the P & C strategic and P & C annual planning, mid-year and year-end review processes.
- Provides orientation/clarification to staff on P & C initiatives.
Organizational Climate in the Field Office
- Assists in establishing an organizational culture in the Field Office that and AP team that aligns with WVDF’s desired culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology and/or bachelor’s degree with equivalent substantial experience in managing Human Resource Development Administration and HR Programs.
- At least 3 years of broad and deep experience in leading and managing Human Resource team/s and relevant experience in recruitment, employee relations and staff care.
- Strength in Human Resource Functions. Workforce planning, recruitment, orientation, Labor relations, diversity management, info systems and development.
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
ING Learning Center Project Coordinator
Oversee the management of ING Learning Center including cleanliness and safety of the center.
- Oversee the management of ING Learning Center including cleanliness and safety of the center.
- Coordinate with the Partners including ING Foundation, World Vision Development Foundation, BINHI Foundation, Local Government Units, Parents Association and other organizations regarding preparation, planning, and implementation of the project.
- Ensure the smooth flow of tutorial classes and ING Learning Center activities both inside and outside the center.
- Developed a monitoring and evaluation system (i.e. database) and implementation of program activities of the ING Learning Center of ING Bank Foundation.
- Regularly monitors the children’s progress during the school term. Facilitates the conduct of tutorial intervention such as provision of office and school supplies, daily snacks, and academic counseling to children in crisis.
- Maintains sound relationships and secures proper feed-backing and communication with partner agencies such as ING Bank Foundation, schools, and Local Government Units.
- Facilitates an organization of parent community leaders and provide them with capacity-building activities and technical assistance to harness their leadership skills. Equips the organized parent association with skills in leadership and organizational development for its sustainability as an organized group.
- Generates baseline data for the analysis of tutorial intervention that is useful for sound decision making and assessment of the project implementation.
- Initiates consultative planning and feedbacking with the volunteers, parents and other partners for the implementation of the project
- Ensures quality implementation through regular and quality monitoring visits and periodic implementation reviews.
- Keeps and maintains orderly and systematic filing procedures, ensuring that confidential papers are kept secured.
- Process direct payments, cash advances and liquidations for the project expenses.
- Prepares purchase request of the monthly honorarium of the volunteer learning facilitators, cash advances for the daily snacks, and other items needed in the learning center
- Prepares reports by gathering and consolidating data, documents as when deemed necessary.
- Graduate of Education, Developmental Studies or related Social Sciences.
- At least 2 years’ experience in education-related program/project management for government or NGO.
- Experienced in working with local governments, line agencies, churches, and other organizations
- Experienced in facilitating digital education workshops and children activities.
- Knowledge in Philippines education curriculum and classroom activities design
- Experience of planning and building interactive digital platforms (including forums) for learning, information sharing and knowledge dissemination
Advocacy and Campaigns Specialist
The purpose of this position is to provide sound and strategic direction and support to the ongoing programs and initiatives of World Vision’s ministry in the country.
- Engage existing and potential advocacy partners (legislators, government agencies and civil society organizations) to be advocates and champions in addressing child well-being and aspirations (CWBA) issues and in the promotion of child well-being and children’s rights at the national level.
- Ensure that voices of children and their communities are being heard in policy-making decisions through meaningful participation in Technical Working Groups, Committee Hearings, and the likes at the national level.
- Collaborate with child-focused networks, coalitions, and other like-minded groups through purposeful engagement with them to build and strengthen advocacy and justice for children
- Craft policy briefs, statements, and other essential publications to publicize World Vision Philippines’ stand and position on issues affecting children and their communities
- Implement advocacy campaigns to build WVDF expertise on child rights issues
- Assist in the formulation, implementation, and monitoring of the organizational advocacy strategy
- Prepare and ensure formal partnership agreements on advocacy initiatives
- Represent the team in institutional activities
- Provide support to research and training activities
- Work closely with the Advocacy Team, Technical Programs Team and Field Operations Team in operationalizing advocacy initiatives and processes that support organizational objectives, raise public awareness and promote the ministry’s child well-being aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public administration or international studies and public policy.
- At least a couple of years in advocacy work in a multi-cultural, child-focused, nonprofit/corporate, and/or humanitarian organization
- At least a two-year of experience in legislative advocacy, government relations, project management, public engagement, and CSO partnership and mobilization.
- Deep understanding of poverty issues at the national and sub-national context
- Knowledge and experience on advocacy, public engagement campaigns, stakeholder relations, and management
- English language fluency (written and verbal); and ability to understand and speak at least one (1) major local dialect.
- Very good networking and partnership building skills and attitude.
- Knowledgeable in national and local level advocacy—legislative processes and the dynamics of national and local politics
- An energetic, analytical and self-starting approach to projects that involve significant responsibility.
- Must be an organizer, particularly knowledgeable in organizational development processes.
- Able to facilitate planning and assessment sessions with local stakeholders and government officials.
- Able to analyze and articulate national and local policy and political issues.
CRM Developer – HOMEBASED
- The CRM Developer is responsible for design and development of CRM programs and applications to support and enhance internal applications at World Vision.
- The CRM Developer must be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment to develop, enhance and maintain CRM solutions.
- The CRM developer must be able to work with the business stakeholders to document functional requirements and then design the technical specifications and develop the solution to meet the requirements and stringent unit testing of that functionality.
- The CRM Developer may also be required to create the functional requirements for smaller projects, and maintenance requests and work with third-party developers
Key Objectives of the Position
- Determine, define, develop, customize and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM software solutions
- Test, deploy, document, maintain, update and upgrade CRM solutions
- Assess and interpret business process rules and requirements.
- Providing input and advice regarding CRM capabilities and functions to IT and Business Units
- Contribute as part of the Software Development Team and provide guidance to more junior developers.
- University Degree in an information technology or computer science discipline
- 5 years’ experience in an information technology role as a developer
- 3 years’ experience in Dynamics CRM customization and development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Digital Copywriter – HOMEBASED
Purpose of the position:
- The Digital Copywriter is responsible for creating digital marketing materials for digital ads, web (landing pages, microsites, and SEO content) and email.
- Acts as the voice of WVC throughout digital marketing communications channels, aligned to the established brand narrative and digital best practices.
- Acts in a Shared Services capacity to the Digital Marketing department, writing, editing and delivering outgoing digital marketing content (excluding Public Relations) and acts as the central point for digital marketing communications.
- Works with Program Managers to understand digital marketing communication requirements from internal stakeholders, and delivers timely, accurate, and high-quality digital marketing copy, supporting revisions and enhancements as per internal customer needs.
- Reviews and provides recommendations on creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to Business Units.
- Ensures copy and assets are tailored adequately for use in digital ads, web (including SEO driven content) and email.
- Partners with Digital Designer to deliver an overall content solution, based on business objectives and digital marketing best practices.
- Designs and populates content in digital platforms such as Content Management Systems (e.g. Kentico, Shopify, WordPress, Druple etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ digital marketing communications experience; preferably with an international NGO and/or a Christian faith-based organization
- Excellent communication skills; ability to write digital communications to different audiences
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, proofreading, written and verbal communication, and creative skills
- A strong creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to motivate designers towards innovative solutions
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and competing interests
- Highly flexible with the ability to adapt well to change
- A self-starter and problem solver with excellent collaboration skills
Project Coordinator for Roots to Shoots – CAMSUR
- Oversees the implementation of the Roots to Shoots project and ensures that project goals and objectives are met in the project sites.
- Engages strategic partnerships with various stakeholders in the project site.
- Collaborates with stakeholders in advocating for local-level support to activities focused on the first 1,000 days window and improvement of infant and young child feeding practices.
- Works with local health and nutrition workers in strengthening counseling for pregnant and lactating women.
- Responsible for capacity building on Infant and Young Child Feeding
- Trains local health and nutrition workers and caregivers on Maternal Nutrition and Infant and Young Child Feeding, Integrated Management of Acute Malnutrition and Micronutrient Supplementation.
- Ensures generation of quality, timely, and efficient reports to donors and other project stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a Christ-centered lifestyle that inspires passion and set a high standard of personal integrity/maturity.
- Manages a proactive and responsive relationships with local government unit partners in close coordination with immediate supervisor.
- Ensures that all strategic objectives are met through proper project design, implementation, monitoring, budget management, and social and behavior change communication implementation and timely and quality results.
- Ensure all aspects and elements of the project (Infant and Young Child Feeding, Integrated Management of Acute Malnutrition, and Micronutrient Supplementation, Growth Monitoring and Promotion) are executed and rolled out to all project partners and stakeholders.
- Effectively implements Social and Behavior Change Communication interventions.
- Communicates ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Performs other tasks related to the project assigned by the Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and Public Health;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in working with local health and nutrition stakeholders in implementing interventions in the communities;
- Training or certification on Infant and Young Child Feeding, Integrated Management of Acute Malnutrition, Micronutrient Supplementation, and Growth Monitoring and Promotion;
- Sound understanding of the project cycle, monitoring (SMART) objectives and indicators is required;
- Good organizational, managerial, planning, and reporting skills.
- Ability to handle his/her responsibility under pressure;
- Works with very minimal supervision and with cross-functional teams; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested to apply, kindly download the application form and email the completed form with ID-sized photo to: email@example.com.
Or post mail to:
People and Culture
389 Quezon Ave. cor. West 6th St. Quezon City
**Please check our Jobstreet page for more details.
As a child-focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
UPDATED: February 2020