Work With Us
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision helps transform the lives of the world’s poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries. In the Philippines, World Vision Development Foundation provides assistance to the children, families, and communities in 29 provinces and 36 cities.
Make a difference and join in the field of aid and development. Become part of a professional and friendly team committed to fighting poverty at its roots. Browse this section for available positions in World Vision.
We are looking for Christian professionals whose faith and values match our mission to with the poor and to fill in our vacancies.
Face to Face Acquisition Specialist
Purpose of the position:
To implement Face-to-Face (F2F) marketing strategies in support to the goal and objectives of WVDF with the end in view of becoming a highly trusted organization engaging the public for transformation.
- Responsible in achieving monthly acquisition targets/goals to eventually contribute to the over-all annual local fund raising income target.
- Continually seeks potential sources of child sponsorships and one-time donations, either from individuals and groups during mall campaigns, off-site exhibits, and events.
- Demonstrates Christ-centered lifestyle that inspires passion and participants in spiritual formation and models high standard of personal integrity / maturity.
- At least College Level
- At least 1 year related experience in Marketing, Sales, or Fundraising
- Proficient communication skills – English and Filipino
- Can do presentations or willing to be trained
- Can work with minimum supervision or autonomously
- Results driven and can accomplish monthly targets
- With pleasing personality
- Willing to be assigned in any location within Metro Manila and occasional out-of-town trips
- Able to work long hours, on weekends, evening shift and during holidays
- Scheduled off will be once a week
- Willing to participate in a relief response when needed.
If you are interested to apply, kindly download the application form and email the completed form with ID-sized photo to: email@example.com.
Or post mail to:
People and Culture
389 Quezon Ave. cor. West 6th St. Quezon City
**Please check our Jobstreet page for more details.
As a child-focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
UPDATED: April 2019