Work With Us
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision helps transform the lives of the world’s poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries. In the Philippines, World Vision Development Foundation provides assistance to the children, families, and communities in 29 provinces and 36 cities.
Make a difference and join in the field of aid and development. Become part of a professional and friendly team committed to fighting poverty at its roots. Browse this section for available positions in World Vision.
We are looking for Christian professionals whose faith and values match our mission to with the poor and to fill in our vacancies.
Procurement Tactical staff
Purpose of the position:
This position is responsible for the delivery and execution of National Office covered strategic sourcing projects for efficiency and to drive cost savings of identified high spend categories based on the annual procurement plan and low-spend but regularly purchased Goods, Works and Services.
Facilitates RFP and RFQ process for one-off contracts in close coordination with stakeholders and managing its end to end sourcing process. Ensures that all processes are compliant with WV Procurement Policies.
Facilitates the transactional procurement of assigned category per defined location to ensure general purchases and supplier relationship are carried out in alignment with WV Procurement Policies.
Researches and evaluates requests based on price, service, quality and warranty and other applicable criteria to meet the needs of the internal customers. Verifies available funds and appropriateness of budget codes in accordance with procurement policy.
- Implement the result of the annual sourcing strategy based on the consolidated Procurement and Implementation Plans;
- Researches the market condition and prepare related reports and updates on GWS price movement;
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability;
- Recommend the best bid/offer among potential suppliers;
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts negotiations with suppliers to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or any related field;
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledgeable with modern office methods and equipment; operation of personal computer; software programs including word processing, spreadsheet tools, presentation documents and use of procurement software.
- Strong knowledge of Source to Pay Process.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in procurement – purchasing a variety of general and specialized items, shipping and receiving, and basic accounting.
- Familiar with modern purchasing methods, procedures, and specifications preparation; methods and techniques utilized in analyzing the quality of services, supplies, and equipment; sources of purchasing information; budgets and revenue control.
- Experience performing detailed work related to requisitioning a wide variety of goods and services; informed on new technology products, market conditions and current prices.
Middle Donor Specialist – Reliever
Purpose of the position:
Provides help to the contact center team in implementing holistic, innovative and transformational services to donors and sponsors in support of the 5-year strategic goals of WVDF, particularly on building a highly trusted organization engaging the public for transformation.
- Admin Support / Account Management
- Contribute to Donor Engagement and Increased Commitment to Continuous Sponsorship
- Market Research
- Contribute to increased knowledge about our sponsors
- Updating of sponsor’s database
- Accurate data on sponsor’s database
- College Graduate with a degree in Office Administration, Management or other related courses with equivalent substantial experience on account management and office administration
- At least 1-2 years customer service and/or account management.
- Strength in customer care and account management
- Call Center experience is a plus but not necessary
Child Data Analyst
Purpose of the position:
Supports maximum transformational impact to children, families and communities in the ADP covered areas and sponsors by ensuring quality of data and management of sponsorship databases in accordance with the partnership sponsorship standards and requirements.
- Provides technical support to the sponsorship processes with the children, families and communities and ADP covered areas
- Ensures that data entered in the databases meet the standard and requirements
- Demonstrates Christ-centered lifestyle to team mates, Program partner leaders and staff that models high standard of personal integrity/maturity, demonstrates servant hood and ensures Christ-centered commitments is foundational to every sponsorship process
- Database Management
- Manages, updates/upgrades and maintains SINGLE STEP and GN databases
- Administers basic to complicated technical application and troubleshooting
- Child Data Management
- Acts on RC lists reconciliation with the community lists
- Collaborates with the Sponsorship Database Management Specialist on international RC data reconciliation processes
- Sponsorship Technical Support
- Provides support in identifying the most vulnerable children in the primary focus areas
- Facilitates in preparing/educating families and communities for sponsorship
- Sponsorship Operations Services
- Manages correspondences (IL, SL, GAL, Query) adhering to partnership sponsorship standards
- Facilitates related processes in the preparation of Annual Progress Report (APR) and Greeting Card (Christmas Card)
- Report Generation
- Generates sponsorship reports and provides and ensures accuracy based on agreed time/schedule
- Ensures sponsorship reports are shared immediately to ADP team and participates in the analysis to inform programming
- With Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Social Work and or other related courses
- Background in data management and analysis and computer operations
- Understands TD framework and policy, poverty and development issues; Child Development; and Sponsorship Business Process
- Skills in System Proficiency; Analytical, with attention to details, a team player, pressure-tolerant and with sense of urgency
Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence Specialist
Purpose of the position:
- Lead the preparation, analysis, tracking, and presentation of business intelligence data for RD Strategy and other strategic decision-making
- Develop and manage business intelligence (BI) solutions and dashboards for report generation and business decisions
- Gather, consolidate, track, and analyze RD’s operational data, such as donor behaviours, campaign performance, return on investment, and other business data, to build the foundation for the RD Strategy and other strategic decisions
- Regular planning & coordination with RD teams on their data analysis requirements
- Business intelligence tools and dashboards that are readily accessible to RD users
- Regular presentation of timely and meaningful data analysis and insights
- Conduct relevant primary and secondary research that will provide evidence for external market opportunities and threats (macro-environment level and industry level), to build the foundation for the RD Strategy and other strategic decisions
- Regular planning & coordination with RD teams on their market research requirements
- Regular updated research on relevant marketing opportunities and threats as basis for strategic decisions
- Regular presentation of said research
- Develop research-driven strategic recommendations and initiatives to RD leaders and teams, such as processes, products, and campaigns to build and achieve the RD Strategy
- Regular presentation of research-driven strategic initiatives
- Regular feasibility studies of strategic initiatives
- Provide support to RD teams in planning, implementing, and evaluating new strategic initiatives that are grounded on solid research and data analysis
- New research-driven strategic initiatives are supported
- Bachelor’s Degree related to data science, analytics, or market research.
- Related Master’s Degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Have at least 2 years experience in marketing analytics and market research
- Have experience in both online and offline marketing and sales
- Have advanced aptitude in Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
- Have competency for using the languages of SQL / Crystal Report / MS SQL Server / BI Report / Power BI / DAX
- Have skills in designing and developing business intelligence solutions
- Have good communication and collaboration skills
Advocacy and Campaigns Specialist
Purpose of the position:
The purpose of this position is to provide sound and strategic direction and support to the ongoing programs and initiatives of World Vision’s ministry in the country.
- Engage existing and potential advocacy partners (legislators, government agencies and civil society organizations) to be advocates and champions in addressing child well-being and aspirations (CWBA) issues and in the promotion of child well-being and children’s rights at the national level.
- Ensure that voices of children and their communities are being heard in policy-making decisions through meaningful participation in Technical Working Groups, Committee Hearings, and the likes at the national level.
- Collaborate with child-focused networks, coalitions, and other like-minded groups through purposeful engagement with them to build and strengthen advocacy and justice for children
- Craft policy briefs, statements and other essential publications to publicize World Vision Philippines’ stand and position on issues affecting children and their communities
- Implement advocacy campaigns to build WVDF expertise on child rights issues
- Assist in the formulation, implementation, and monitoring of the organizational advocacy strategy
- Prepare and ensure formal partnership agreements on advocacy initiatives
- Represent the team in institutional activities
- Provide support to research and training activities
- Work closely with the Advocacy Team, Technical Programs Team and Field Operations Team in operationalizing advocacy initiatives and processes that support organizational objectives, raise public awareness and promote the ministry’s child well-being aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public administration or international studies and public policy.
- At least a couple of years in advocacy work in a multi-cultural, child-focused, non profit/corporate, and/or humanitarian organization
- At least a two-year experience in legislative advocacy, government relations, project management, public engagement and CSO partnership and mobilization.
- Deep understanding of poverty issues at the national and sub-national context
- Knowledge and experience on advocacy, public engagement campaigns, stakeholder relations and management
- English language fluency (written and verbal); and ability to understand and speak at least one (1) major local dialect.
- Very good networking and partnership building skills and attitude.
Digital Copywriter – Home Based
Purpose of the position:
- The Digital Copywriter is responsible for creating digital marketing materials for digital ads, web (landing pages, microsites and SEO content) and email.
- Acts as the voice of WVC throughout digital marketing communications channels, aligned to the established brand narrative and digital best practices.
- Acts in a Shared Services capacity to the Digital Marketing department, writing, editing and delivering outgoing digital marketing content (excluding Public Relations) and acts as the central point for digital marketing communications.
- Works with Program Managers to understand digital marketing communication requirements from internal stakeholders, and delivers timely, accurate, and high-quality digital marketing copy, supporting revisions and enhancements as per internal customer needs.
- Reviews and provides recommendations on creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicates creative direction to Business Units.
- Ensures copy and assets are tailored adequately for use in digital ads, web (including SEO driven content) and email.
- Partners with Digital Designer to deliver an overall content solution, based on business objectives and digital marketing best practices.
- Designs and populates content in digital platforms such as Content Management Systems (e.g. Kentico, Shopify, WordPress, Druple etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ digital marketing communications experience; preferably with an international NGO and/or a Christian faith-based organization
- Excellent communication skills; ability to write digital communications to different audiences
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, proofreading, written and verbal communication, and creative skills
- A strong creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to motivate designers towards innovative solutions
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and competing interests
- Highly flexible with the ability to adapt well to change
- A self-starter and problem solver with excellent collaboration skills
CRM Developer [Home-based]
Purpose of position
The CRM Developer is responsible development and maintenance of code in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment. While doing these they are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the CRM system and ensuring their changes meet the needs of the users, and support the organizational and divisional strategic and operating plans. The CRM Admin should have a strong understanding of business process management and technical experience with Dynamics CRM. They must be confident and capable in all facets of the Dynamics CRM application to include but not limited to: Enterprise use of CRM and related applications; Microsoft Dynamics CRM best practices; business and systems analysis; maintenance and optimization; integration; configuration and customization; and available software solutions.
- Technical Expertise in Dynamics CRM
- Accurate Solution Design
- Quality of completed solution
- Clear, collaborative, responsible, and timely documentation related to solutions
Collaboration, Teamwork, and Leadership (part of Agile team)
- Participation and engagement in team meetings
- Ability to help other team members with their tasks
- Leadership on team decisions and improvements (technical advancements, team decision, action items)
Business Value Creation
- Personal ownership and accountability to deliver on Team-committed business objectives and Team-committed Sprint stories
- Perceiving work from customer-centric and value-centric perspective
Personal and Team Skill Development
- Personal skill growth ensuring that they keep up with changes and techniques in Dynamics CRM.
- Efforts to share your knowledge with other team members including documentation, peer mentorship, team training, etc.
Innovation of Technology, Environment, Process, and more
- Review and improve on the code within Dynamics.
- Research new technologies to support and improve our implementation of Dynamics CRM, and make recommendations.
- Observe emerging industry standards that can enhance the user experience on Dynamics CRM
- University Degree in an information technology or computer science discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Dynamics CRM customization and development
- Dynamics CRM certification is an asset
- Experience with Call Centre implementations of CRM an asset.
Context Adaptation Specialist
Key Objectives of the Position
The objective of the position is to provide technical guidance and support to the organization as whole for its FC organizational readiness plan and FO teams in Mindanao in the planning, implementation, monitoring, learning and strategic networking and relationship building in areas identified priorities to ensure that organizational plans and programmes achieved its objectives with enough flexibility, agility and quality. The position holder shall have knowledge, skill, competency and attitudes in adapting and ensuring that plans are implemented in the context.
- Provide technical guidance in the detailed context assessment of needs in FC, designing processes in identifying appropriate projects, provide inputs in the proposal development, and detailed implementation planning;
- Provide technical support and guidance to FO teams in the implementation of projects which include: activity planning, implementation coordination, capacity building and provide technical guidelines in setting-up implementation tools for FC Program and Design;
- Technical backstopping to FO teams on issues, context and sensitivities that may encounter in the context adaptation processes by the FO teams with the strategic guidance of HEA Director and Associate Directors;
- In collaboration with SMIL, provide technical support to FO team in designing flexible monitoring tools, facilitates continuous learning and improvements and technical support in the real time evaluations and other learning activities;
- In collaboration with other organizational departments, coordinates organizational activities and monitor progress in the implementation WVDF Context Adaptation Organizational Readiness Plan; and
- Strategically build relationship with government, non-government organizations (NGO) and other humanitarian and development actors to strategically position WVDF.
- Holder of bachelor degree in social sciences with masteral degree is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Mindanao especially in Bangsamoro Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (BARMM)
- At least 3 years of experience project management (assessment, planning, design, implementation, monitoring and learning) in the context of Mindanao;
- Experience in engaging major key stakeholders in Mindanao and BARMM and maintaining good working relationship with stakeholders and partners;
- Experience in working with cross-organisational team in development of project designs or similar activities;
- With demonstrated experience in building alliances and partnerships with external agencies (private sector, NGOs, academe) and stakeholders
- With experience and understanding of social and basic services projects like education, health, nutrition and livelihoods.
Grant Acquisition & Management (GAM) Manager
Lead the successful growth of Grant Acquisition and Management (GAM) team to reach organisation funding growth targets and diversify and strengthen WVDF’s funding sources to achieve its strategic targets, strengthen its impact, and achieve its vision. Specifically, work to generate and acquire new business from international bilateral, multilateral, foundation and corporate donors, leading on the identification and formation of new innovative partnerships with external agencies, the preparation of grant proposals, and monitoring of grant implementation.
- Manage a team of three staff, working to grow the WVDF pipeline of bilateral/multilateral grants.
- Work in collaboration with RD Director and GAM Steering Group to strengthening the organisations’ relationships with bilateral/multilateral donors and WV International Support Offices (SOs).
- Help RD Director with the establishment of effective and sustainable GAM business processes, policies, tools and guidelines; and champion the quality implementation of such processes.
- Lead the establishment and provide oversight for management of cross-organizational Proposal Development Teams (PDTs).
- Monitor implementation of grants and provide advisory support to operations, helping to ensure grant projects achieve strong results and agreed targets.
- Major responsibilities:
- Contribute to effective development and implementation of GAM policies, strategy and systems.
- With support from RD Director and GAM Steering Group, lead on forging new and innovative partnerships with external agencies and donors to expand the innovative scope of WVDF programming.
- Take the lead on managing relationships with key bilateral/multilateral donors, including through development of Donor Relationship Management Plans for each critical donor.
- A master’s degree or equivalent qualifications in demonstrating competency in technical writing for development – for example, a degree in international development, economics, health, disaster risk reduction, education, or other related field
- At least 3 years of experience in grant proposal development with a track record of successful proposal writing for bilateral and multilateral institutional donors resulting in funding acquisition, including USAID, DFAT, GAC, World Bank, ADB and EU;
- At least 3 years of experience in grant project management and operations, with a track record in management of grant projects funded by priority donors: USAID, DFAT, GAC, World Bank, ADB and EU;
- At least 3 years of experience managing staff;
- At least 3 years of experience and demonstrated success in directly managing funding organizational relationships with external agencies and partner organizations;
If you are interested to apply, kindly download the application form and email the completed form with ID-sized photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or post mail to:
People and Culture
389 Quezon Ave. cor. West 6th St. Quezon City
**Please check our Jobstreet page for more details.
As a child-focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
UPDATED: September 2019