Sponsor a child in Misamis Occidental and help change a life
The best way to help a child overcome poverty and injustice is to help his community become a better place to grow up in. For a monthly giving of P600, you will help provide children, families and communities with access to: nutritious food, clean water, education, health care, livelihood opportunities and more.
As a World Vision sponsor, you can be part of one child’s remarkable journey because what you are doing is more than just a ‘hand out,’ it’s a ‘hand up,’ giving children and families the hope to change their lives.
Sponsor a child for a full year & get a Chance to Join Volunteer Caravan for Visayas for FreeBack to top
Get a chance to join Volunteer Caravan for Visayas for free when you sign up as a sponsor today. You will not only help a child reach their dreams but also have a chance to join this 3-day outreach activity for free! In this trip, you will get the chance to help out with the different rehabilitation programs for the survivors of the Bohol earthquake. Have an adventure of a lifetime and help children reach their full potential today
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sponsor a child or children for one (1) year. You will have one (1) entry for every child sponsored.
- Give your initial sponsorship contribution of P7,200 either thru bank deposit, remittance, or credit card.
- You will receive your welcome kit and you will automatically be included in the raffle on April 18.
- The deadline for participation and sponsoring a child is on April 18. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn and notified on April 21.
- Only new sponsors will be qualified to join.
- Winner will be joining the 2nd batch of Volunteer Caravan for Visayas on April 25-27 in Tagbilaran, Bohol.
- Airfare, Accommodation, Meals, Kits for the Kids, Kits for the Family and Logistical costs that will be incurred during the trip will be covered. Items other than these will have to be shouldered by the winner.
- For any queries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to assist you!
How child sponsorship works?Back to top
Child sponsorship is an exciting journey of transformation – for the child you’re helping and for you – especially if you use all the tools available to help you bond with your sponsored child.
It works by linking a poor child to an individual/ group who is committed to give a regular gift of P600 a month per child or P7,200 a year. Your monthly pledge is pooled with those of other child sponsors in the Philippines and overseas. Pooling together resources/ donations enables World Vision to maximize the productivity of every peso. When you decide to sponsor a child, you’ll meet the child that you’ll be sponsoring by receiving a welcome kit that includes your sponsored child’s photo and profile, along with ways to connect and be updated with your new sponsored child.
Sponsorship fosters sustainability. World Vision plans and works alongside community members to help build healthy communities for children.
Why sponsor a child with World Vision?Back to top
For more than 55 years, World Vision in the Philippines helps transform a community through child sponsorship.
World Vision Child Sponsorship is our answer for a long-term solution to poverty that cripples families and steals hope from children. World Vision empowers, working together with local staff and community leaders help create healthy environment and hopeful futures for children and their families with essentials like education, skills training, nutrition food, agricultural assistance, safe water, and health care.
World Vision is accountable and committed to using all contributions to our work wisely and effectively. By leveraging or combining funds from child sponsors and other contributors, with government grants and goods donated by corporations, we ensure that all gifts entrusted to us have maximum impact.
World Vision is a highly-trusted organization that is accredited by the Department of Social Welfare and Development and Bureau of Internal Revenue which allows corporate sponsors and donors to avail of 100% tax-free credits from their cash donations to World Vision in the Philippines.
World Vision does not discriminate, serving the world’s poor regardless of a person’s religion, race, ethnicity, or gender. Our staff understands and respects the cultures in which they work.
World Vision is motivated by faith in Jesus Christ, World Vision workers serve the poor as a demonstration of God’s unconditional love for all people.